Get free shipping on all orders containing The Progressive Peel.
$98 ($125 value)
"Stop focusing on the 5%. Start treating the 95%. Did you know that wrinkles account for only 5% of what you see on your face? It's the other 95% that actually makes you look older: tone and texture issues, such as rough, dull skin, sunspots, and large pores. BeautyRx glycolic exfoliation is the key to treating the 95%!"
The BeautyRx glycolic formulation of The Progressive Peel was developed over 12 years by Dr. Schultz in his dermatology clinic, encompassing feedback from 50,000+ in-office glycolic peels and 120,000+ patient visits. This unique pH-adjusted and buffered formulation enables amazingly effective daily exfoliation, without any redness, irritation or downtime. Coupled with Dr. Schultz's Progressive Technique, the Progressive Peel delivers professional results at home.
$98 ($125 value)
Yes. The Progressive Peel was developed specifically to fit into your existing skincare regimen, as a replacement for any exfoliants you currently use (eg. scrubs, retin-a, retinol, etc.). The Progressive Peel is recommended to be used nightly, after cleansing and toning. After it has been absorbed, you can use any additional skincare products you wish.
No, it does not need to be washed off. It is formulated to be amazingly effective yet gentle enough to be left on overnight.
No, you should start The Progressive Peel from the beginning. This system has been specifically formulated to adapt your skin to BeautyRx glycolic for amazing results without irritation. As Dr. Schultz tells his patients, "patience" is key.
We like to think of daily BeautyRx glycolic exfoliation as regular maintenance, just like brushing your teeth. The Progressive Peel is your starter kit for gentle yet effective glycolic exfoliation at home. After completing The Progressive Peel, you should use The Progressive Peel Replenishment Kit as an ongoing part of your evening skincare routine to continue to achieve radiant, more even-toned skin. The Replenishment Kit contains the Advanced Exfoliating Pads and Maximum Exfoliating Cream, and you should continue to use them as you do in the final two weeks of The Progressive Peel.
Yes, a slight tingling sensation that quickly subsides is normal. However, if you do not feel any tingling, your product is still working.
Water, alcohol, glycolic acid, propylene glycol, ammonium hydroxide, salicylic acid, lactic acid, phytic acid, polyquaternium-10, polysorbate-20, chlorhexidine digluconate, glycerin, camellia oleifera leaf extract, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract
Water, glycolic acid, ammonium hydroxide, salicylic acid, lactic acid, phytic acid, glycerin, camellia oleifera leaf extract, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract.
Water, glycolic acid, glycerin, caprylic/capric triglyceride, isopropyl palmitate, bis-diglyceryl polyacyladipate-2, isostearic acid, glyceryl stearate, PEH-100 stearate, sorbitan stearate, cetyl alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, DEA-cetyl phosphate, ammonium hydroxide, stearic acid, salicylic acid, lactic acid, phytic acid, stearamidopropyl dimethylamine, hydroxyethylcellulose, xanthan gum, tetrasodium EDTA, sodium hyaluronate, camellia oleifera leaf extract, epilobium angustifolium flower/leaf/stem extract.
For the first two weeks, use the Serum every night.
On the first night of Week 3, use only the Pads.
On the second night, use only the Serum.
Continue alternating Serum and Pads nightly for the next 2 weeks.
On the first night of Week 3, use only the Cream.
On the second night, use only the Pads.
Continue alternating Pads and Cream nightly for the next 2 weeks.
Sign up to get the latest news and promotions!